What is Kids Village family day care?
Family Day Care is the services that is provided by Kids Village FDC educators from their own home and approved form of child care. Family day care educators are an education and care professional, and registered with family day care services. However, Family day care service are responsible supporting, advising, training and approving its educators.
Kids Village Educators work from their own homes, providing outstanding education and care to small groups of young children. All Educators are formally trained in early childhood and are extremely passionate about childhood development. Families who are using Kids Village Family Day Care for the care and early education of their child, are appreciate the close consultation with the child educator.
How is it similar to center based child care services?
- Kids Village Family day care provides care and early childhood education services for the children’s across Australia.
- Kids Village FDC operates under the same as other forms of childcare; quality and qualification standards, incorporating national regulations, an assessment and ratings process, and educational frameworks.
- Families are eligible to the same Child Care Rebate subsidies and Federal Government Child Care Benefit .
How and why is it different to other forms of child care?
- Your children’s care and education is provided by an educator who is care and early childhood education professional, approved, operating within their own home.
- Family day care educators work with small groups of children no more than four under school age.
- Our educators work with a local coordination unit.
Best benefits of day care?
- The home based setting provides a safe, familiar and secure learning environment.
- Kids Village FDC can offer care services during standard hours, before/after school, evenings, in some cases overnight and weekends and during school holidays.
- Can provide care and education for children from newly born babies to school age; offering all in one location.
- We provides services which reflect the diversity of your community.