How to register my child for Family Day Care?
The following information will help you with your registration for Kids Village Family Day Care.
- Phone the City of Casey’s Co-ordination Unit to make an appointment on 03 9705 5410. Where possible contact the office at least 10 days prior to care required. To help complete the enrolment form please bring the following information to your appointment:
- 2 x Emergency contacts (names, address, telephone numbers)
- Medicare & Ambulance number (if applicable)
- Doctor (name, address & telephone number)
- Work (name, address & telephone number)
- CRN’s (Customer Reference Number from Centre link) for both parent and child
- Immunisation History Statement from Medicare
- Any other relevant information regarding you child/ren (i.e. Asthma, Anaphylaxis etc.)
- You may download the form below and complete prior to your interview (1 per child)
- Meet with a staff member to discuss your care requirements and register your children.
- We will respond to your initial contact with us within 1 working day.
- We will respond to your request for service by inviting your family to an interview within 10 working days.
- If a vacancy is available, you will be given a choice of up to three FDC Educators to meet. You will be asked to meet with the FDC Educator and decide upon a preferred FDC Educator within 5 working days.
- Parent/Guardian contacts all prospective FDC Educators to arrange an interview within 2 days.
- Parent/Guardian advises the Co-ordination Unit of their choice of FDC Educator.
- Child Commences care.
Please download and complete the Confidential Enrolment form (171kb) by a parent or guardian for each child enrolled in the Education and Care Service.
If your child has Asthma or Anaphylaxis please download the appropriate form and get you doctor to sign before attending your interview.
Asthma care plan for education and care services – Asthma Australia website
Anaphylaxis Action Plan – ASCIA website